UI4 Installation and Setup
- Download these files on your computer:
- On the Vera dashboard, go to MiOS Developers -> Luup Files and upload all 8 files you downloaded.
- If Restart Luup after upload is checked, uncheck it, then click GO.
- Go to Create Device; in the UpnpDevFilename field enter D_VistaAlarmPanel1.xml and in the Description field enter Honeywell Ademco Vista (or any name you want). Press the Create Device button.
- Restart Luup by clicking the curving arrows in upper right corner in the dashboard. After restart, reload the Vera UI.
- In the created device's control panel open the Advanced tab and enter the number of active partitions in the NumPartitions input field.
Warning: The plugin might not work correctly if this number is incorrect.
- Restart Luup. After restart a device for each partition is created.
- In the partition's control panel, open the Advanced tab and in the KeypadAddresses input field enter the addresses of the keypads assigned to this partition. If there are more than one keypad for a partition, enter the addresses of each keypad separated by a comma (e.g. If the keypads at addresses 17, 19 and 23 are assigned to this partition, the KeypadAddresses will be 17,19,23). Repeat this for all the partition devices.
NOTE #1: The AD2USB's address should be added to the keypad addresses list for the partition it was assigned to. So if the AD2USB was assigned to partition 2, its address must be added in the KeypadAddresses field in the Advanced tab of the partition 2 device.
NOTE #2: If the KeypadAddresses field doesn't exist, reload the Vera UI.
WARNING: The plugin won't work correctly if these variables aren't correctly set.
- Restart Luup.
- Assign and configure the serial port to the panel device: in the panel device's control panel, open the Settings tab, click on the I/O button to open the Serial Port configuration panel and select the serial port connected to the AD2USB. Set the Baud to 115200.
NOTE: If the port is not on the serial port list, first make sure that the AD2USB is connected to Vera, then restart Luup. After restart, try this step again.
- Restart Luup. After Luup has restarted, reload the Vera UI. If everything works OK you should see the partition status updating.